Feature Manipulation Engine (FME) is a spatial ETL : a tool for Extraction Transformation and Loading of vector and raster data. It is used in all business areas of the geographic information: territorial collectivities, data producers...
At the end of this training session, trainees will be able to:
- Understand basics of the geographical information;
- Use the Data Inspector of FME ;
- Set and use the Universal translater of FME;
- Understand how works FME Workbench;
- Create and publish their own FME transformers;
- Presentation of the main FME transformers.