This QGIS training is aimed at people who have basic computer science skills wishing manipulate, manage and display cartographic data and indicators from external databases (Dbase...).
At the end of this training session, trainees will be able to:
- Understand basics of the geographical information
- Manage GIS data using QGIS
- Display GIS data on maps
- Organize vector and raster data in QGIS
- Integrate external data using joins
- Realize graphic selections and attribute selections using SQL query
- Set thematic analysis with unique values, per range of values, per proportional symbols...
- Realize layout using QGIS print composer
- Learn to create and modify vector data, respect topology
- Perform geoprocessing (clip, intersection, union...)
- Work with Raster data and Digital Elevation Model (DEM) to extract contour lines, create Slope Models, Hillshade, terrain profile...
- Spatial analysis with QGIS
- Advanced layers symbology with QGIS
- QGIS toolbox
2D3D.GIS is a GIS technical assistance (TA) and certified training center. According to its status, prices under are taxes free.