Feature Manipulation Engine (FME) is a spatial ETL : a tool for Extraction Transformation and Loading of vector and raster data. It is used in all business areas of the geographic information: territorial collectivities, data producers...
At the end of this training session, trainees will be able to:
- Understand basics of the geographical information;
- Use the Data Inspector of FME ;
- Set and use the Universal translater of FME;
- Understand how works FME Workbench;
- Create and publish their own FME transformers;
- Presentation of the main FME transformers.
2D3D.GIS is a profesionnal GIS agency so according to its status, prices under are taxes free. This training is available in different session type individual and intra-company.
|Individual||1 800 EUR||-||La Rochelle (FRANCE)|
|Within Company||2 200 EUR (*)||Group of 1 to 5 people. From the
sixth trainee, count 600 EUR
per additional trainee.
|On site in your country|
|Technical assistance||95 EUR / hour||Training / assistance with
remote control of the computer using
teamviewer + skype