This ArcGIS for desktop training is aimed at people who have basic computer science skills wishing manipulate, manage and display spatial data and indicators from external databases (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access...).
At the end of this training session, trainees will be able to :
- Understand basics of the geographical information
- Manage GIS data using ArcGis for Desktop
- Display GIS data on maps
- Organize vector and raster data in ArcGIS For Desktop
- Integrate external data using joins
- Realize graphic selections and attribute selections using SQL query
- Set thematic analysis with unique values, per range of values, per proportional symbols...
- Realize layout
- Learn to create and modify vector data according to topology
- Perform geoprocessing for simple spatial analysis (clip, intersect, union...)
2D3D.GIS is a profesionnal GIS agency so according to its status, prices under are taxes free. This training is available in different session type individual and intra-company.
|Individual||4 500 EUR||-||La Rochelle (FRANCE)|
|Within Company||5 500 EUR (*)||Group of 1 to 5 people. From the
sixth trainee, count 1 250 EUR
per additional trainee.
|On site in your country|
|Technical assistance||95 EUR / hour||Training / assistance with
remote control of the computer using
teamviewer + skype